Welcome to Adult Services provided by the Reference Department. Our staff can help you in many ways make the most of your library visit:
- Provide answers to your questions in person, by telephone, fax, email or online.
- Plan educational programs designed for adults.
- Issue library cards.
- Assist patrons with using online resources and searching the Internet, finding materials based on your reading interests or research needs.
- Help you login to a computer for use in the library or access our Wifi on your laptop.
- Find information on local government, town history or your family’s genealogy.
- Provide tax forms.
- Place a reserve on an item in our catalog.
- Help you use the photocopier for copies, fax or scanning.